Sunday, October 11, 2009

“Genius of any kind is the ability and willingness to leave the known world behind and explore new territory.”- Karla McLaren





Today was a walking day. My parents wanted to see where we live, and we wanted to show them. The town is very cute, and close to the water, but it also has lots of hills and steep inclines, so I wasn't sure how thrilled my mom was going to be to hike for a couple of hours. But she did great! We actually explored a park up on a high hill with great views of the bay and the Wicklow Mountains.

We really had a wonderful time. And this is an amazing place. I am very happy to have my parents here, I am already looking forward to their next trip!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you... for having your parents with you! My mom arrives a week from tomorrow... I cannot wait! Hope you all have a nice visit AND you have nice weather too!

    ReplyDelete