Friday, June 25, 2010

When your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme, when you wish upon a star" - Jiminy Cricket

In the weeks leading up to our trip to Paris and Disneyland Paris (it is no longer called Euro Disney), I was very excited. Disney was always a special place for my family while I was growing up. My first trip was to Disneyland in California, and it was my first plane trip. I was five years old, and my cousins lived in San Diego. My parents always planned great Disney trips. My Dad was especially famous for his trip planning. He always researches what to do, where to eat, what to see and makes sure that we take advantage of everything there is on offer.
My memories of Disney have always been that it is a very special place, and I always felt special there. I know that my siblings feel the same, my brother Kevin was practically jumping through the phone telling me how anxious he was to take his baby to Disney!



Ah, it's just like a fairy tale- except for that dude with the rifle.


Six years after our honeymoon, I am back with these silly boys.



French Brasseries are right up their alley, anything in the bread family is usually a hit.


They couldn't care if they were in front of the Arc de Triomphe or a tree.


We had the nicest weather on this trip


Disneyland!


Tom took this picture of me. I was so excited and happy that I was crying.


D-Man checking out Snow White



Dinner with the Disney Characters- a must.


Goofy was like a Rock Star to them!


Classic Main Street photo with the Castle in the background.



Ahoy Mateys!


Arriving home after a long day of travelling



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much Euro, ahem, Disneyland Paris, looks like Orlando! Unreal! And yes, the Eiffel Tower shot w/ the rifle dude gives a nice authentic feel (I remember walking along the Champs Elysees, hand in hand with Brian, only to look up and see several men with machine guns atop the roofs... very reassuring). So happy that your memories of Disney were enhanced by your most recent trip ... albeit to a new Disney "kingdom."

    ReplyDelete