Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"The childhood shows the man As morning shows the day." -John Milton

We have been (delightfully) busy lately getting together with friends for playdates, going to the parks with other families, even having them over for dinner or going to barbecues at their place. The kids seem very happy in their school. Their teacher is amazing and they are at an age where the whole class is their friend. It's easy for me now to organize playdates with mom's that I am friendly with. I know that will soon change. Next year, they will be in different classes, so they will each make new friends of their own. I still plan on keeping my friends, even though I will probably make new ones myself!


More fun at Jackie's


Jackie & Edel and our kids


Playing at my house


They are very nice with the little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment