Sunday, August 12, 2012

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year." - Ralph Waldo Emerson








It has been close to a year since I have been on this blog.  Knowing that we have at least 1 year to go in Dublin, I want to try to record as much as I can going forward.  In just scanning past posts, I realize that I don't remember as much as I would have thought and I so appreciate the entries that I have made.

The absent year was our third and I will definitely be "backblogging" a bit so that the "highlights" of 2012 are not omitted!  This year the kiddos seemed to grow into big kids.  They are so busy with school, friends and activities that our day to day has become quite hectic.  We did some travel, they boys learned to read and we are playing a few rounds of "Go Fish" every night as a family.  Pretty good stuff.

Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment